Mission & Goals
The Wolfe Island Business and Tourism Association is a not-for-profit organization operating for the benefit of the Wolfe Island community.
The Mission of WIBTA
To promote the development, improvement and broadening of tourism, business and cultural opportunities and the quality of the environment of that portion of the Thousand Islands, St. Lawrence River and the Lake Ontario Region within and adjacent to Wolfe Island.
The Goals of WIBTA
- To stimulate tourism and encourage visitors to this region by:
- Creating and distributing promotional material;
- Operating the Wolfe Island Visitors Information Centre;
- Responding to enquiries;
- Hosting the www.wolfeisland.com website:
- Organizing events and festivals.
Wolfe Island Business & Tourism Association
Wolfe Island, Ontario
(613) 385-1875 voice mail